Digital Product Manager
We’re looking for a Digital Product Manager who knows how to build and deliver exceptional mobile experiences. Part creative, part analytical, our ideal candidate brings a data-driven approach to create a customer-facing roadmap & integrated mobile app. From the requirements definition to the final deployment, the Digital Product Manager drives our mobile product.
You (hypothetically-speaking) will own our mobile ecosystem; so a willingness to learn new technology, and a passion for using mobile technology to drive business is critical. We’ll rely on you to collaborate across departments, bring new concepts to the table, and help build products that grow business.
As you help us plan effective digital business campaigns, you will become the point of contact for marketing, sales, and IT as we create and update constantly across our mobile app and internal systems. As that point of contact, you’ll determine KPIs and interpret, synthesize, and convey complex ideas and data to others throughout the organization and field.
So if you eat, sleep, and breathe digital. If you’re passionate about developing mobile experiences that move the needle. And if you can work independently and manage multiple, long-term, and complex projects across diverse teams, platforms, and global markets, let’s talk.
If this sounds like you, we’ll also count on you to:
- Prioritize, manage and maintain all issues, bugs, and enhancements and work proactively to identify issues/trends and respond and react as
- Lead road mapping activities, define EPICs, and write complete user stories supported by accurate use cases with collaboration with design and engineering
- Review and recommend UX enhancements for mobile app and internal business
- Manage and facilitate processes against an overall sales and marketing
- Provide quarterly and monthly business reviews including: strategic planning contribution, KPI definition and measurement, and dashboard administration to report actual vs. plan.
- Participate in the planning of digital product launch events.
- Determine communication strategies for mobile launches or updates (pre-launch, launch, quarterly post launch, annual post mortem, and on-going support).
- Work with IT and e-commerce teams on all mobile initiatives.
- Monitor analytics and recommend improvements to adoption and business performance.
- Assist in copywriting for brand-related mobile interface, site pages, and online forums.
- Perform presentations internally, field events, and sales meetings (as needed).
- Conduct competitive research; as well as, analyze existing products, platforms and features for opportunities to innovate and improve.
- Create policies and procedures, or SOP’s as needed.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, and able to prioritize amongst many competing activities. Analyze the ROI of brand initiatives.
- Attend all LifeVantage sponsored events—able to stand for long hours and lift up to 30 lbs.
Education and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field—post graduate degree preferred.
- Must possess 8+ years of experience in mobile product management.
- Must possess a working understanding of app store ecosystems, and mobile industry dynamics.
- Proven success in delivering online products and services.
- Must have experience in developing mobile, or consumer applications and services.
- A background in UX design is preferred.
- Must possess a solid business acumen—able to develop, and operate within, plans and budgets.
- Must be outstanding in executing against sales and marketing strategies.
- Must be a strategic thinker, and a strong, effective leader able to tactically execute.
- Must possess strong analytic and strategic reasoning skills—particularly as they relate to leveraging consumer insights through syndicated data mining and field feedback.
- Must be adept in working with a broad range of departments in a global organization.
- Must possess the leadership skills necessary to build, motivate and lead cross-functional teams within a global organization.
- Must possess strong leadership and people management skills—collaboration is a must.
- Must be highly-productive, with an ability to multi-task under a fast-paced environment.
- You need to be fluent in geek-speak, coordination between engineers with their own vocabulary and designers with a separate vocabulary is critical.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.